Last Updated: August 3, 2020
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for joeyhendricks.com (“Site”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collected on this Site may be used in the manner described below by Joey Hendricks and certain agents acting on behalf of Joey Hendricks. When used herein, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Joey Hendricks and agents acting on behalf of Joey Hendricks.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Marketing emails are administered by Sony Music Nashville. If you would like to receive marketing emails about Joey Hendricks, you should review Sony Music Nashville’s privacy practices on the newsletter signup page linked from this site.
Cookies and Embedded Content
Embedded, third-party content on this Site may use “cookies”. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to improve your experience with a site and/or to identify how you interact with a site.
We do not control the dissemination, content or specific use of third-party cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may contact us at any time regarding the following:
– to see what data we have about you, if any.
– change/correct any data we have about you.
– have us delete any data we have about you.
– express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees and employees of agents acting on our behalf who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your information.
c/o Morris Higham Management
2001 Blair Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37212